Patients who require repeat prescriptions can order their medication in a number of ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip in the surgery letterbox with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send your repeat slip to us at:
Petworth GU28 0LP
Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post the completed prescription form back to you, or if you wish the form to be sent to a local Pharmacy. Medication cannot be sent through the post.
- Online - All adult patients may book GP and blood test appointments in advance and request regular monthly medication online. These services are available 24 hours a day. If you would like to take advantage of these services, click on the link below, read the instruction and complete the registration form.
Online Access Registration
If you have registered for Online Services, click the link below to order medication or make advance appointment bookings online...
- We do not accept medication requests over the telephone or by direct e-mail unless in exceptional circumstances. If medication has been lost a Pharmacist may be able to provide a small emergency supply. Dispensary should be informed who will then refer the matter to the Doctor concerned.
- Overnight systems maintenance may result in the Online Registration Service becoming unavailable,usually between 9:00pm and 7:00am. If you receive such a message please try again outside these times
Patients who live outside of Petworth may collect their medication directly from the Surgery. The dispensary is open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 13:00 and 13:45 - 18:00. We are not allowed to offer you this service if you live in Petworth town itself. If this is the case, your prescription will be sent to Lloyds Chemist in Market Square unless otherwise stated.
Please allow two full working days, not including the day of request and day of collection, for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Prescriptions dispensed by a chemist will take at least one day longer to process.